||Excalibur Data Solutions
Introduces The Internet Newsroom.
Internet Newsroom is a software package designed specifically for Radio
Stations that want to quickly and easily publish their daily news content to the Internet.
Radio Stations use the Internet Newsroom's built-in editor to
write their stories for on-air content. Then, with a simple click, the Internet
Newsroom will generate web pages for upload to the Radio Station's Internet site.
This integrated package saves time and money, while providing valuable information
to visitors who regularly visit the station's Internet site.
- Designed to run on a PC platform running Microsoft®
Windows® 95 or Windows® 98
- Integrated news editor with spell checker and thesaurus
- Print news stories for local audio copy
- Organize stories in news, sports, obituaries, and community calendar
- Archive groups of news stories
- Search through old news stories
- Associate photos and RealAudio®
content with stories
- Create automatic hyperlinks based on keywords
- Include local advertising to generate revenue
- Automatically import news stories from wire services such as the AP
- Automatically publish information directly to the Internet
- Enhances Radio Station's web presence by providing users with crucial
daily information content
- Pentium 133
- 32 MB RAM
- 100 MB Free Hard Drive Space
- Microsoft Windows 95 or Windows 98
- 28.8kbps or faster connection to the Internet
- Copyright © 1998-2003 by Excalibur Data Solutions, Inc.
All rights reserved.
All specifications subject to change without notice.
Other products and companies referred to herein
are trademarks or registered trademarks
of their respective companies or mark holders.